During free agency ’08, the Bengals lost three players — Landon Johnson, Madieu Williams and Justin Smith — and in their final cuts released fan favorites Rudi Johnson and Willie Anderson, as well as Deltha O’Neal and Ahmad Brooks. So, how did this years’ crop of ex-Bengals fare in week 14?
- Rudi Johnson had one carry for 2 yards, and one reception for -1 yards, as Detroit fell to 0-13. On the year, he has 74/235/1 on the ground and 12/88/1 through the air, with 1 fumble.
- Willie Anderson started for the Ravens in their victory over the Redskins. He has appeared in 11 games, with 8 starts, this season.
- Justin Smith had a tackle and a sack as the 49ers beat the Jets. Justin has 59 tackles, 5 sacks, 2 passes defensed, a FF and an INT for the year.
- Ahmad was re-signed by San Francisco after being cut to create temporary roster space for a wideout. He has still not played this year.
- Deltha O’Neal had one tackle as New England edged Seattle. On the year, he has 30 tackles, 6 passes defensed and 3 picks.
- Madieu had 5 tackles in Minnesota’s 34-14 win over da Bears. For the season, he has 19 tackles, 2 picks and 2 passes defensed. Due to an early injury, he has played in just 5 games.
- Landon had one tackle against Tampa Bay. He has 13 on the season