Now that the player’s vote passed just before 2 this afternoon, the lockout is finally over.
So, what’s the average fan to do?
Laugh? Cry? Re-plaster that hole in the wall from from when you found out the lockout wasn’t over on Thursday night?
All very likely scenarios.
How about you sit back, watch some videos, and wait for the headlines to roll in. The transactions are going to crash in like the Kool-Aid Man. And, as Cody describes in his article, he’s drinking that Bengals Kool-Aid.
The funny videos:
- Features a bevy of NFL Players, as well as Marshall Faulk, Rich Eisen, and the All State “You’re in Good Hands” guy. Very funny if you can get past Taylor Lautner being Taylor Lautner.
- Peyton and Eli Manning are Football Cops. Pretty self-explanatory. Very Funny.
- Featuring Chiefs QB Matt Cassel and 49ers LB Patrick Willis. If you like Danny McBride’s humor, then this is hilarious. However, very uncensored, very NSFW…
OK, now that we’ve all shared a great round of laughs, let’s get down to business.
Here are some Marvin Lewis interviews that came out last week. The hosts, Jay Glazer and Mark Kreigel, do a god job of bullying Modest Marvin into some good responses:
- Will Andy Dalton start day 1? Was the team ever the same after the Carson injury? Why does it seem like you are always babysitting players? How do you deal with the low-character players that Mike Brown always seems to bring in?
- What are you going to do with Carson? How do you recover from losing a quarterback of that caliber? Did Carson ever fully recover from the knee injury? Why does it seem that you are always babysitting receivers? When is your cage match with Ocho? What is the problem with Chad Ochocinco in your eyes? What do you expect out of AJ Green?