Middle Linebacker Rey Maualuga (ankle)-
- Maualuga has not practiced since Oct. 13 but has started to run on a side field today. Dan Skuta will likely make his third start at LB in Rey’s place.
Tight End Jermaine Gresham (hamstring)-
- Jermaine Gresham was also working out on a side field today. His hamstring was tweaked in practice last Friday, and retweaked in warmups last Sunday.
Cornerback Adam Jones (hamstring)-
- CB Adam Jones (hamstring) said the hamstring feels about 60 percent right now. Pacman also said that he didn’t want to play unless he could run at full speed.
This trio of important players missed practice for the second straight day. It’s looking more and more likely that they may be out for the Tennessee Titans game this Sunday, but possibly back in time for next Sunday’s home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
|McGlynn, Mike||C/G||Non-injury related||DNP||DNP||-||-|
- Practice Status
- DNP = Did not participate in practice
- LP = Limited Participation in Practice – Less than 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
- FP = Full Participation – 100% of a player’s normal repetitions
Tags: Injury Report