Bengals Release Design of New Paul Brown Stadium Playing Field

Dec 24, 2011; Cincinnati, OH, USA; Cincinnati Bengals defensive tackle Domata Peko (94) reacts after making a tackle during the first half against the Arizona Cardinals at Paul Brown Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Frank Victores-US PRESSWIRE



The Bengals announced earlier this offseason there would be new turf at Paul Brown Stadium and new practice fields for the team to use. Now the team has released a design of what the new playing field at Paul Brown Stadium will look like. As of now,  the team will pay 70% of the cost of the fields, which are needed soon after the team decided to move their annual training camp from Georgetown to Paul Brown Stadium next summer. Hamilton county will then co-pay for the remaining 30%.


Want more Bengals news? Like Stripe Hype on Facebookfollow us on Twitter, or grab our RSS feed. And don’t for give to show the author some love on his twitter: @StripeHype & UK_Fans



Topics: Cincinnati Bengals, NFL

Want more from Stripe Hype?  
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.

TEAMFeed More Bengals news from the Fansided Network

Hot on the Web From