1. Arian Foster- He is clearly the top fantasy RB in the league. He suffered some injuries early last year, but was still able to accumulate over 1600 yards from scrimmage. Foster looks to be injury-free which means big points for him this year.
2. LeSean McCoy- Shady McCoy was the star last year on what some would call a disappointing offense. He scored 20 TD’s last year, but I expect that to go down a little. He is also a reliable receiver racking up catches and receiving yards.
3. Ray Rice- This little guy is electric. Over 2000 yards form scrimmage last year. Baltimore is a ground and pound offense so Rice will get plenty of carries. He may be one of the best receiving running back in the league, which helps immensely in PPR leagues.
4. Adrian Peterson- Every fantasy owner should be concerned about his knee. He is coming off surgery and is working hard to come back. Other than that, you know his credentials. If it wasn’t for his injury he could be in front of Foster on this list.
5. Ryan Mathews- Mathews had a disappointing rookie season, but bounced back last year with over 1500 yards. He is a reliable receiving option coming out of the backfield and proved that with getting 50 receptions last year. He didn’t fill out the touchdown column to well, but will Tolbert gone, expect him to get more carries around the goal line.