1. Calvin Johnson- No one really comes close. All Stafford has to do is throw the ball up and Megatron goes and gets it. This guy had spectacular numbers last year and I expect nothing less from him this year.
2. Wes Welker- Everyone talks about Gronk and Hernandez, but Welker is Brady’s go to guy. He should be a top WR pick for anyone in PPR.
3. Victor Cruz- Had a breakout season last year, and has to chance to continue it this year. Cruz mainly works in the slot running underneath routes, similar to Welker. Lining up in the slot makes him tough to cover for any linebacker or safety.
4. Mike Wallace- Another player with contract problems. He is coming off another big year. Todd Haley is now in charge of the offense this year, and you can expect them to air it out more, meaning sending Wallace on that deep route often.
5. Andre Johnson- I know his health can be an issue, but there’s no denying his offensive output if he is healthy. He is a physical specimen making it easy for Matt Shaub to throw to. If he’s healthy, the sky’s the limit for the guy.