23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-They brought in a lot of new, talented players, but can they mesh quickly, and can Josh Freeman rebound after last season?
22. Tennessee Titans-I’m not buying Jake Locker at this point. He’s still not a very accurate passer, which will lead to a lot of passes to the other team.
21. Seattle Seahawks-I like Marshawn Lynch a lot, and their QB additions are easy to root for, but I’m not sure they’re going to be great this year.
20. Washington Redskins-They will be improved, and they have an amazing pair of pass rushers, but the RB situation is unsettled and they’ll start a rookie QB.
19. Carolina Panthers-Cam Newton is a fantasy football player’s dream, and they have a great set of RBs, but WR is thin. The defense will determine how good the team is.
18. San Diego Chargers-I expect Philip Rivers to play much better, but Ryan Matthews’ health is a concern. Melvin Ingram instantly makes the defense better.