12. Kansas City Chiefs-The return of some key guys this season are huge. Matt Cassell isn’t a great QB, but has plenty of weapons. If Dontari Poe can live up to his draft status, the defense is going to be tough.
11. Detroit Lions-They need to get past all of the off-field issues. Calvin Johnson is unstoppable, now if only they had a running game to go with him. The secondary will be tested in a division with the Packers and Bears.
10. New Orleans Saints-The Saints have to wipe the stain of Bountygate away. Drew Brees is one of the best in the league and has an amazing amount of talent around him. They have to get things done without Sean Payton though.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers-They are a team in flux, with several new starters on defense. If Mike Wallace plays, their offense is much deadlier, but they might have to start getting fans out of the seats to play RB if injuries continue.
8. Philadelphia Eagles-This is the fastest offense in the league and can put up points in a blink. LeSean McCoy is an elite RB and the defense should be better this year. Can Michael Vick stay on the field? Early returns aren’t good.
7. Chicago Bears-Brandon Marshall automatically makes the offense a lot more dynamic. If Matt Forte is healthy, he can beat you multiple ways. The defense is top notch, but if Brian Urlacher is out, they take a step back.
6. Houston Texans-They have arguably the best RB in football with Arian Foster, and if Andre Johnson can stay on the field, they are lethal on offense. J.J. Watt is a better fit for the defense than Mario Williams. They do have to replace some key guys.