Here’s the entire list of home and away opponents for 2013:
|Patriots (12-4)||Bears (10-6)|
|Colts (11-5)||Ravens (10-6)|
|Packers (11-5)||Steelers (8-8)|
|Vikings (10-6)||Chargers (7-9)|
|Ravens (10-6)||Dolphins (7-9)|
|Steelers (8-8)||Bills (6-10)|
|Jets (6-10)||Browns (5-11)|
|Browns (5-11)||Lions (4-12)|
- The Bengals play 7 teams that won 10 or more games, but 5 of them come to Cincinnati.
- Over the past two seasons, the Bengals have gone 8-8 vs. these teams, and have gone 4-4 this season.
- The Bengals will face the NFL’s leading rusher (Adrian Peterson), receiver (Calvin Johnson), interceptions (Tim Jennings), and passer rating (Aaron Rodgers)
- Cincinnati will host 5 of this year’s playoff participants, but play just one team on the road who made the playoffs (Baltimore).
- The last time the Bengals played the AFC East in 2012, they went 0-4 against them, and have lost seven of the past eight games against teams from the East.
Getting through the 2012 schedule with a winning record and a playoff berth will be a daunting task, but if the Bengals can survive, they’ll be as battle-tested as any NFL team, making them a legitmate threat to make a Ravens-like Super bowl run next year.