Thank you for reading this story and taking the time to help out someone in need. Ladd Davies is a writer at LateRoundQB.com, and does a great job covering fantasy football and the NFL Draft there, but this is more important than football.
His 3-year-old daughter, Madi, has Type 1 Diabetes, and now we are working to help donate to her cause through their website.
The support for Madi is sweeping the internet and support is pouring in, but they still help to get Madi what she needs.
To help, Ladd is looking to get a Diabetic Alert Dog (D.A.D.) which would help detect Madi’s blood sugar levels. The dogs’ sense of smell is so sensitive that they can actually alert people when unhealthy levels occur.
Other Twitter Donations Being made:
– Ryan McDowell (@RyanMc23) will donate $1 for every new follower he gets this week.
– Christian Hardy (@CHardySports) will donate $1 for every new follower he gets this week and $1 for every RT he gets on this tweet.
– FakePigskin.com will be donating all Amazon commissions through June 15th to the cause.
– John D. Beckler II (@JDBeckler) will be donating $50 for every league that is created.
– Matt Rittle (@FFRittle) will be donating $2 for every league that is created.
– The FF Ghost (@TheFFGhost) will be donating money made from his fantasy football banners, found here. It costs $10 for one, and $100 for a set of 12.
– DynastySportsEmpire.com is donating the full $600 for a #FFHelpMadi league.
– FFLockerRoom will be donating $2 for each league that is created and will also be participating in one of them.