Wee k16 Playoff Predictions
* The Detroit Lions keep their slim playoff hopes alive by beating the New York Giants, while the Pittsburgh Steelers all but eliminate the Packers by beating them in Green Bay.
* The Dallas Cowboys dispatch the Washington Redskins to ensure Week 17 decides the NFC East winner.
* The NFC North remains in favor of the Chicago bears, as they score a huge road-win over the Philadelphia Eagles, who will now face the Cowboys in Dallas in Week 17 for the NFC East, while the Bears host the Packers for a chance to win the NFC North
* The Denver Broncos beat the Houston Texans to clinch the AFC West and a first-round bye in the playoffs.
* The New England Patriots defeat the Baltimore Ravens, while the Miami Dolphins beat the Buffalo Bills, leaving the Dolphins now in control of the no. 6 seed in the AFC.
* The Ravens loss also gives the Bengals an opportunity to clinch the AFC North, and they do so with a narrow-win at home over the Minnesota Vikings.
* The Carolina Panthers lose at home to the New Orleans Saints who ultimately win the NFC South and clinch a first-round-bye.
* At the end of Sunday, the Patriots, Broncos, Saints and Bengals clinch their respective divisions, while the Panthers become locked into the No. 5 seed in the NFC.
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.