These questions will range from easy to hard and deal with a little bit of everything.
- In 2001, Corey Dillon broke a 96 yard touchdown run, the longest run in Bengals History, who was the opponent?
- Who caught Andy Dalton’s first career touchdown pass in 2011?
- What did the Bengals receive from the Jets in the 1993 draft for trading Bommer Esiason?
- In what year did Ken Anderson win his NFL MVP title?
- Christmas Eve 2004, the Bengals drove back in which a last second extra point would’ve tied the game, however a botched snap and hold, and the Bengals lost, who was the opponent?
- In 2013, the Cincinnati Bengals are one of only 2 teams in NFL History to score 40 or more points at home in 4 straight home games, who is the other team and year?
- This kicker was drafted in the second round of the 2005 draft, and joined the Bengals in 2010, who is he?
- This running back started the season wearing number 31, but finished wearing number 30, name him.
- Marvin Lewis has been named coach of the year once as head coach of the Bengals, what year was this?
- Last but not least, in 2011, the Bengals lost their final regular season game to the Baltimore Ravens, however two other NFL teams needed to lose for the Bengals to make the playoffs, and they did. Name them.
Answers on next page…No peeking