While NFL fans are enduring the offseason, many are filling their spare time with the popular Madden NFL 25 football game.
A recent update for the game on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is now available for all users. The patch is the game’s third on the next-gen consoles from Microsoft and Sony.
The update includes minor improvements to game stability, and makes a few changes to the game’s presentation. The update should download automatically when you turn on your console.
- Improved stability in all game modes
- Various stability improvements for CoachGlass and SmartGlass
- Fixed an issue where special moves on kick returners were over-effective
- Tuned precision stiff arm behavior
- Fixed an issue with heat seeker not working properly
- Tuned knockout chances to improve catch rates in tight coverage
MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM
- Fixed an issue where the MUT friends list displayed incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Roger Goodell’s suit was displayed incorrectly during the Vince Lombardi trophy presentation
- Fixed an issue where vignettes displayed a black screen when loading into a Head-to-Head game, OTP, and MUT Head-to-Head game.
God forbid the commish’s suit look wrong in a video game.
Want to get the latest Madden NFL 25 news wherever you may be? Download the newly redesigned official Fansided App on the App Store or Google Play Market today to stay up-to-date on the latest news and rumors from Stripe Hype without even being at a computer. You can also sign up for our newsletter below to get daily updates send straight to your e-mail. And don’t forget to follow @StripeHype on Twitter