Thank you for helping support the #FFHelpMadi campaign, as it’s been a tremendous success thus far, and
In case you don’t know the story, Ladd Davies is a writer at LateRoundQB.com, and his 3-year-old daughter, Madi, has Type 1 Diabetes, and now we are working to help donate to her cause through their website.
To help, Ladd is looking to get a Diabetic Alert Dog (D.A.D.) which would help detect Madi’s blood sugar levels. The dogs’ sense of smell is so sensitive that they can actually alert people when unhealthy levels occur.
The most common way to help support the cause is by joining one of Jim Day’s #FFHelpMadi leagues. For more info, tweet Jim Day @FantasyTaz about it. Watch Jim Day’s Twitter feed for fun items to bid on including a Demaryius Thomas autographed football and a personally signed copy of Matthew Berry’s new book “Fantasy Life.”
Other Twitter Donations Being made:
– Ryan McDowell (@RyanMc23) will donate $1 for every new follower he gets this week.
– Christian Hardy (@CHardySports) will donate $1 for every new follower he gets this week and $1 for every RT he gets on this tweet.
– FakePigskin.com will be donating all Amazon commissions through June 15th to the cause.
– John D. Beckler II (@JDBeckler) will be donating $50 for every league that is created.
– Matt Rittle (@FFRittle) will be donating $2 for every league that is created.
– The FF Ghost (@TheFFGhost) will be donating money made from his fantasy football banners, found here. It costs $10 for one, and $100 for a set of 12.
– DynastySportsEmpire.com is donating the full $600 for a #FFHelpMadi league.
– FFLockerRoom will be donating $2 for each league that is created and will also be participating in one of them.