Other News And Notes
* Bengals WR A.J. Green is averaging 121 yards and one TD vs. NFC North teams. The Minnesota Vikings have the worst pas defense of any team from that division.
* The Redskins placed TE Jordan Reed on IR, and backup Fred Davis caught a 23-yard TD in his place last week. He’s a desperation play vs. the Cowboys this week.
* Eagles RB LeSean McCoy (1,343 rushing yard) faces the NFL’s worst run defense in the Chicago Bears.
* The Giants placed WR Victor Cruz on IR, which is even more reason to not play QB Eli Manning this week, even against a bad Lions secondary. Hakeem Nicks is an emergency WR play this week.
* The Bills will be without QB E.J. Manuel and WR Stevie Johnson, which actually makes WR Robert Woods a sneaky start this week.
* 49ers TE Vernon Davis has notched a touchdown in five straight games
* The New Orleans Saints are averaging 25.6 points per game this year, but that number drops to 18.4 in games played on the road.
* The Panthers defense is allowing just 14.9 points per contest. They’ve also allowed just 14 passing touchdowns this year.
* The Colts have allowed 201 QB pressures, the fourth-most of any team, an NFL-leading 51 QB hits and are going against a Chiefs defense third in the league with 43 sacks.
Subscribe to FanSided Daily for your morning fix. Enter your email and stay in the know.