* The last matchup between the two teams at PBS was 12/26/10 when the Bengals win 34-20. Cincinnati QB Carson Palmer passed for 269 yards & 4 TDs, including two to WR Jerome Simpson.
* 1st postseason appearance for Chargers since 2009 after winning four consecutive games, longest active streak in AFC.
* QB Phillips Rivers (4,478) is the 6th player in NFL history to register 5 4,000-yard passing seasons.
* He leads the league in completion percentage (69.5) and his passer rating of 105.5 is fourth in the NFL.
* In 3 career postseason road games, Rivers has completed 54-of-91 passes (59.3 pct.) for 783 yards with 6 TDs vs. 4 INTs & a 91 QB rating.
* RB Ryan Matthews (1,255) became 1st Charger to reach 1,200 rush yards since LaDainian Tomlinson in 2007 (1,474) and led the AFC with 534 rush yards in December.
* RB Danny Woodhead ranked 2nd in NFL in receptions (76) & receiving yards (605) among RBs in 2013.
* Rookie WR Keenan Allen (71 catches for 1,046) has most receptions & receiving yards by Chargers rookie and had 8 catches for 106 yards (13.3 avg.) in last game vs. Bengals.
* Has 5 TDs in past 4 games and led NFL rookies in catches & receiving yards.
* S Eric Weddle leads club with 103 tackles in 2013. Has 2 sacks in past 2 playoffs games and had INT & FR in last game against Cin.
* In the Week 13 matchup, the Bengals ran 38 times for 164 yards against San Diego including three runs to gain first downs on the final drive to run the clock out.
* The Chargers allowed 100 yards rushing only once since last losing against Bengals in Week 13 and that came to Kansas City (143 yards) last week.