* Has reached postseason for 5th time under head coach Marvin Lewis (2005, 2009, 2011-2013).
* Reached postseason in 3 straight seasons for 1st time in franchise history.
* Seeking 1st postseason win since1/6/91 against Houston Oilers (Wild Card).
* Posted 8-0 record at home for 1st time since 1988 and have won 9 consecutive home games dating back to 2012.
* Offense has 73.9 TD pct. inside 20 this season, 2nd-best in NFL.
* QB Andy Dalton passed for 4,296 yards with 33 TD passes in 2013, most in single-season in team history.
* Bengals are 15-1 (.938) when Dalton has 100+ rating.
* Dalton is 30-18 (.625) as starter, highest all-time win pct. by Bengals QB (min. 20 starts) and is 2-0 against Chargers.
* 20 of Dalton’s 33 TDs this year came at home.
*RB Giovani Bernard (1,209) is 1st Bengals rookie RB to reach 1,000 scrimmage yards since Corey Dillon in 1997 (1,388).
* RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis has rushed for 246 yards on 58 carries in 5 career postseason games.
* WR AJ Green (260) surpassed Anquan Boldin (259) for most catches in 1st 3 seasons of career in NFL history.
* Green (3,833) has 2nd-most receiving yards in 1st 3 seasons of career in NFL history, trailing only Randy Moss (4,163). Green is 1st WR to be selected to Pro Bowl in each of his 1st 3 seasons since Randy Moss.
* Has 14 catches for 168 yards with 1 TD in 2 career games vs. Chargers.
* WRs Green (11) & Marvin Jones (10) combined for 21 TD receptions.
* Defense allowed 19.1 points per game in 2013, tied for fewest in AFC.
* LB Vontaze Burfict led team with 171 tackles in 2013.
* DE Wallace Gilberry had career-high 7.5 sacks this season.