Cleveland Browns (0-9)
There’s not much to say here. The Browns have a 1.5-game lead on the 49ers for the first overall pick in the upcoming draft. Under the direction of Hue Jackson, Cleveland has been forced to use four different quarterbacks, and remains the only winless club in the NFL, despite being competitive in most match ups.
More from Stripe Hype
- Bengals should place these 3 players on the trade block
- 3 advantages the Bengals have over the Steelers in 2022
- Bengals’ Ja’Marr Chase reveals his top 5 wide receivers
- 3 Bengals players who popped in final practice before preseason opener
- 5 matchups to watch during Bengals preseason opener vs. Cardinals
Although Who Dey Nation would smile at the Browns being just the second 0-16 team in NFL history, they should be hoping for a few upsets down the road. The Browns have one more crack at Baltimore and two against Pittsburgh, along with one remaining game against the Bengals in Cleveland.
Next Game: Thurs, Nov. 10th @ Baltimore (4-4)
Could an eight or nine-win team win what has been the NFL’s most competitive division over the last decade? Possible. No team has ever won the AFC North without winning double-digit games. Not since when it was the AFC Central did a team win the division with single-digit victories, that club being the 9-7 Bengals in 1990.
Not since the ’85 Browns has a team won the North/Central without a winning record. Could this be the year that a losing record or even a .500 records wins the division?