Madden simulation for Bengals vs Broncos in week 15
This weekend will pit the Cincinnati Bengals (7-6) against the Denver Broncos (7-6) against each other with massive playoff implications on the line. As of now, both teams are still in the hunt for the playoffs and that’s why a win against Denver is so important.
Not only that, but the Bengals have a shot to win the AFC North and with the Browns hit hard by COVID-19 and the Ravens hit hard by injuries, the time is now for Cincinnati to charge ahead and win the division for the first time since 2015.
How does Madden see this game between the Bengals and Broncos going down?
Madden Simulation – Cincinnati Bengals 34, Denver Broncos 28
- Joe Burrow – 24-of-34, 301 yards, 2 TD, INT; 3 carries, 6 yards, TD
- Joe Mixon – 16 carries, 82 yards, TD; 5 rec, 57 yards, TD
- Tee Higgins – 6 rec, 120 yards
- Ja’Marr Chase – 3 rec, 64 yards, TD
- Germaine Pratt – 6 tackles
- Trey Hendrickson – 2 sacks
- Sam Hubbard – Sack
- Jessie Bates – INT
- Teddy Bridgewater – 17-of-28, 198 yards, TD, 2 INT
- Javonte Williams – 20 carries, 106 yards, 2 TD
- Jerry Jeudy – 4 rec, 87 yards
- Tim Patrick – 2 rec, 19 yards, TD
- Bradley Chubb – 8 tackles; 2 sacks
- Justin Simmons – INT returned for TD
Cincinnati gets off to a roaring start, which would be a new experience for us, as the past two weeks they’ve come out flat. They lead the Broncos 21-7 at halftime but fans know not to get too far ahead of themselves here.
In the second half, Cincinnati continues to build on their lead, sitting with a 28-7 advantage at the end of the third quarter. Unfortunately, Denver slowly chips away at the Bengals’ lead and after Justin Simmons picks off Joe Burrow, it’s a tie game at 28 points a piece with under two minutes to go.
Zac Taylor clearly learned from his mistakes last week and lets Burrow take matters into his own hands. The Bengals march down the field and Joey Franchise hits Ja’Marr Chase with the eventual game-winner, leaving just 10 seconds on the clock.
Even though Evan McPherson missed the extra point, the lack of time on the clock for the Broncos gives Cincinnati a much-needed win. They move to 8-6 with this victory and all is right in the Queen City once again.